Wednesday, October 15, 2008

In the Savior's arms

Today, October 15th, is the National Day of Remembrance for Pregnancy and Infant Loss. Please continue to keep those of us who have lost little ones in your hearts and prayers today. So many of you have encouraged me through our loss as you have experienced losses of your own. I pray for God's everlasting peace to cover you today and that you can seek comfort that our Savior himself is holding our loved ones in his arms and that we too will see them face to face someday.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139:13-16

2 comments:

Taylor said...

That verse is on Nathan's grave marker. It is an amazing verse.

Andrea said...

I have the same prayer for you today!