Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I love your blog!


Heather nominated me for the "I love your Blog" award! Yay! I love Heather Blevins and her blog!! She's my new friend and already I have made such fun memories with her! She has adorable sons, Reed and Hudson. Heather also is a gourmet cake maker, for a HOBBY!! You should totally check out her blog (link list on the right) to see some of her work. She is truly gifted, is a great mother, an awesome wife, a phenomenal Christian and a fantastic friend! So, thanks Heather!!!!
So here's my one-word answers to the I love your blog quiz....
1. Where is your cell phone? dunno
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your haircolor? brown
4. Your mother? loving
5. Your father? hilarious
6. Your favorite thing? house
7. Your dream last night? NKOTB
8. Your dream/goal? privatepractice
9. The room you're in? living
10. Your hobby? sewing
11. Your fear? barren
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
13. Where were you last night? Cheesecake :)
14. What you're not? quiet
15. One of your wish-list items? wii
16. Where you grew up? Arlington
17. The last thing you did? shower
18. What are you wearing? comfy
19. Your TV? projector
20. Your pet? underbite
21. Your computer? wireless
22. Your mood? peaceful
23. Missing someone? parents
24. Your car? awesome
25. Something you're not wearing? bra...(i said comfy)
26. Favorite store? Anthropologie
27. Your summer? beach
28. Love someone? Brian
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. When is the last time you cried? today
there ya go! I nominate Andrea, Ashley, Becca, Maggie, Mindy and Rachel, Tanya and Taylor!!!


1 comment:

A Blessed Wife and Mom said...

Girl, you make me sound fancy! My cakes are not necessarily "gourmet", but they do rock the house, baby!

Loved your answers!