Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thursday Thankfuls #2

Well, it's almost Thursday. I'm syncing my new IPHONE (happy birthday to me...) and while all 2050 songs are loading, I've got some time to kill...So, here's my list for this week:

1. My new IPHONE! After playing with the Kennedy Iphones this weekend, I looked into getting one, just for fun. I found out for $20 less a month than what I was paying at Verizon (without internet) I could get an Iphone with internet and texting. So, I did it. I'm sooo impulsive, but as of yet, haven't regretted it for a second! It freaking rocks!

2. Airplanes, especially the one that is taking me to Becca tomorrow.

3. Brian for holding down the homefront (and hopefully doing some cleaning before small group on Sunday night) while I'm gone. He loves me and my friends so much and is so great for letting me love on them, even if that means I don't get to love on him for a few days.

4. Doc called yesterday and I ovulated this month! (TMI ALERT!) Aunt Flo did come to visit today, but I'm so thankful that two months after the miscarriage my body is already getting back to normal, and maybe even more normal than it has ever been! Keep praying, hopefully baby Tindell will be just around the corner...

5. My mom! Today (well, Thursday), is her birthday! My mom is one of the most loving people I know. She is always awesome at remembering birthdays, anniversaries, complete with cards and gifts. She is thoughtful, smart, funny, friendly and sweet. Mom always makes it very clear that her kids are most important besides her God and her husband. I can't wait to come see you in a month and I'm so happy you were born today! I love you so much Mom and hope that you have a wonderful, exciting, fabulous birthday today!!! :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wow, what a list of blessings today! I can't believe the deal you got on your iPhone--lucky! Your hubby, your upcoming trip, your confirmation of renewed health, the celebration of your mom's life AND a new iPhone--what more could anyone want?! :-)