Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday Thankfuls #5

I can't believe it's already Thursday!! This week has been a whirlwind of crazy for the Tindells. I'm sitting here drowning in Camp COPE stuff, I've got 2 week old laundry in the washer & dryer, Seinfeld is on, the dogs keep licking me and pawing the laptop, dishwasher with leftover dishes needs to be run, I still haven't packed and I just want to go to sleep! If I wasn't leaving for North Carolina two days after I get back from Kansas, I would not feel as stressed out. I'm literally going to be gone almost 2 weeks! YIPES! But I couldn't let a Thursday go by without a thankful list! I'm on week 5 and its getting to be a little bit of a habit now, it really does work to take your mind off of anything rough in your life when you are busy being thankful and full of praise! I've been thinking about my list all day...

1. Brian bringing Taco Bueno home for dinner tonight so I don't have to create food out of nothing, because that is literally what I have left in my house.

2. Thursday Bible Study girls: Cami, Heather, Sara, Jami, Ginger, Alisha, Marsha, Penny, Susan...we had a great holiday brunch today and I totally love hanging out with you ladies. You've been such a great blessing for me feeling apart of things here in Granbury and I can't wait for our meetings to start back up again!

3. My washer & dryer. After putting off laundry for the last two weeks, I had to crawl over piles between our room and bathroom. But our awesome washer & dryer make it possible to get all of it done tonight! I can't even imagine what it would be like to not have one.

4. My work situation. Opportunities are being dropped into my lap and I know it is God's hand working in my life.

5. Christmas music on the radio. Not only is 94.9 (the Christian station) playing Christmas music, but so is 103.7 (a "worldly" station) playing songs celebrating Jesus's birth. So great!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I just have to laugh because when I made my list of "thankfuls" for the year, I almost listed my washer and dryer! You're right--what would we do without them?! And Taco Bueno--mmmmm . . . is 8:15 a.m. too early for Mexican?!

Holly said...

I love your post! I miss you and I'm glad I get to read about your wonderful life! Say hi to Brian!

Ryan's Mommy and Daddy said...

Hey Amy. I was just reading some of my old posts and saw your comment. I'm sorry I didn't see it before. I'm sorry that you are having to struggle through infertility. I know it's one of the hardest things a girl can go through. Know that you are not alone. I'm sure you have already read this verse many times...but it got us through. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 God bless!