Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July

Last weekend was super fun, some of my family came into town from San Antonio. We went to some of the hot spots here in town, and spent some time at our new house and my sister Manda's new house. For anyone trying to plan next year's 4th of July vacation, plan on coming to Granbury! We went up to the highest spot in our neighborhood that looks out over the lake. From there we could see all the fireworks that people were shooting from their houses. Then after an hour and a half, the Granbury fireworks (which are of the top 5 best in the nation) started. They were amazing! We took the kids to Dinosaur Valley in Glen Rose, my cousin David was so excited he couldn't stand it! Then we went to Babe's for dinner and to Manda and Paul's house. Sunday we went to church in the park downtown and then to the feach. David loved the kiddie water park. Here are some pics from last weekend:

Firework fun on the hill...we were all a little tired there towards the end!


David wanted to take a bath in our bathtub, so the kids played in the water. Aren't they super cute!?

Dinosaur Valley, you gotta go!



Dance party in my living room

What a cutie!

This week has been a busy one. I've been in training most of the week at UNT's Play Therapy Summer Institute. I've been working on getting my private practice ironed out this week as well. Until God blesses me with a little one, I've really become at peace with helping out other little ones that need some extra love and support. Please pray for me as Brian and I are getting ready to step out into our own buisness. I pray that it will be not only profitable for our family, but fulfilling for me personally, as well as a tool for God's healing here in Granbury and Hood County. If you have any advice, or know a good CPA, let me know!!

We're going to South Padre tomorrow for a week, so I won't be on for a while. Have a great one, we'll see you when we get back!


2 comments:

Mindy said...

I can't believe I've never seen those cuties! I definitely have both shirts that you and Amanda are wearing! Shout out to Maurices! Love you!

Maggie said...

Looks like yall had tons of fun... have a great time on your trip!