Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've arrived!!!

Well, we've been at our house for four months and the Tindells have finally gotten internet!! We are now on the information superhighway!!
I didn't really need it while I was in school, but since I've been out of work for 4 days, I was about to go crazy without it! So, I checked into the one company that provides internet service to our boondock area, and hooked us up!! I will defintiely spruce up the page and add some pics later, but for now, let's all bask in the enjoyment of having internet access!!

3 comments:

Kim McTee said...

Your pictures are great and you did a wonderful job on your blog. Can't wait to see your new home!

Unknown said...

I flagged your blog for "objectionable content".

Becca said...

YAY!!! I am so excited you have internet and a blog!!! I love it and I LOVE YOU TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!