Saturday, June 13, 2009

We're back!

It's completely hard to believe that we're back after a month. In some ways it feels like we've been gone forever, in others, it feels like we just left. I only got to check my email twice in the last 3 weeks of the trip, which was AWESOME by the way! It felt great to not be super connected for a while! The rest of Albania was incredible, a life changing experience. And then the 2 weeks with just my hubby in Italy and Spain were amazing, we are so blessed. Yesterday our flight got cancelled because of the storms in Dallas, and we almost thought we weren't going to make it home. But we were rerouted through Chicago and finally made it home at 2 am.
So, until I can get the energy to go through our pictures and give a more detailed description of the trip, here's a picture of us at the Italian Riviera, Vernazza, in the Cinque Terra. Otherwise known as Heaven on Earth.

2 comments:

A Blessed Wife and Mom said...

So glad you had a great time and made it home safe. I can't wait to see more pictures!

Kristen Ballard said...

What an awesome adventure for you guys to go on!!
I really loved reading all the Albania stories, too.
Can't wait to see the pics of Spain and Italy. I've been to Italy, but Spain is on my list!!!